The importance of CCTV Surveillance systems cannot be understated as it is fundamental to ensure safety of persons, property and business.
CCTV monitoring, is one of the most common forms of surveillance today. Although security guards provide an element of protection on the ground floor, their ears and eyes are not extensive enough to provider an over watch of the entire premises.
This is where CCTV Surveillance systems come in to play a crucial role in ensuring smooth running of business daily, safety and security of residential properties.
CCTVs are more cost effective than many other security solutions. They promote a safe working environment, reduce theft and serve as a deterrent for potential thieves / vandals.
Let us look at a few reasons CCTV installations in your business or homes are advantageous.
1. Crime Deterrent: The sight of CCTV cameras infers an air of danger and the presence of the law deterring anyone planning to commit a crime from doing so.
2. Useful Criminal evidence: CCTV camera footage is important if a crime is committed within the business/ property or it’s premises. Footage can be submitted to the authorities/ police for investigation and apprehension of people involved. Footage can also be used as evidence in court.
3. Resolve Internal Business Dispute: Disputes are bound to occur no matter the scale of your office space / business. These disputes could be between employees, managers and employees, employees and customers etc. when cases like these arise, you will need to access what went wrong to come to a resolution. A surveillance camera can provide ample proof in such cases to solve the incident by providing a fair resolution.
4. Keep an Eye on Children and elderly: With CCTV Surveillance system installed at home, you can monitor the safety of your children and elderly folks while you are away. You can also keep an eye on house keepers to make sure everything is going on well at home.
5. Remote Office Monitoring: Business owners cannot be physically present at place of business all the time, hence the need for CCTV surveillance systems. With a few clicks on a mouse on your PC at home or wherever you are, you can remotely access what is going on and make sure business is running smoothly.
6. Protecting your staff: CCTV Surveillance systems can protect your staff from false allegations against them, either from coworkers or customers, since evidence is always recorded and can be pulled at any time for evaluation.